Have you ever had a client who just couldn't follow your floor plan? A 3D floor plan may be exactly what you've been looking for!
They Dryve team can take any floor plan, big or small, and turn it into a detailed view of how each space works together. We incorporate furniture styles, flooring, electronics and even artwork to allow your floor plan to jump off the page!
Here are a few reasons to use 3D floor plans:
- See how a room will look with furniture
- Get an idea of the volume of each space
- See how each space connects to one another
- Get a sense of height of doors and windows
- See transitions of flooring materials
- Test out paint colors on walls and trim
The biggest reason to use 3D floor plans is the instant understanding your client will have. This will save time and money as you move through the design process!
Dryve design group, inc. © 2014